[FASTCGI] Session Management

Abc Def abc.def1900 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 01:39:12 EST 2013

Hi,

I am new in FastCGI programming using C. I am using nginx Web
 Server. I have been trying to store session for a user as he logs in,
but apart from using cookies I am not able to find any other way. I
tried googling regarding this issue where I found some links talking
about session affinity. Can anyone tell me how will session affinity be
implemented? The basic problem which I was facing is that if I use
socket file descriptor returned by OS_Accept or try to store information
 in some environment variable then that information gets lost in next
call to FCGX_Accept.

Any kind of help is most welcome.

Regards.