[FASTCGI] install mod_fastcgi to apache

Jia, Yicheng Yicheng.Jia at fenwalinc.com
Wed Apr 17 18:34:50 EDT 2013

Hi Folks,

I am new to fastcgi and today just downloaded and compiled the fastcgi module 2.4.0, by doing

1.       configure

2.       make & make install

I notice both "libcgi++.a" and "libcgi.a" are copied to "/usr/local/lib" directory after installation.

Now I want to add the module statically to my apache 2.2.6 package, so I can build a new apache server with mod_fastcgi statically linked in, however I couldn't find a proper way to do it. By looking at the installation manual, I go to <apache_dir> and do "./configure --activate-module=src/modules/fcgi-2.4.0/libfastcgi.a" but it complains no such command option.

Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Best Regards!
Tony

This communication may contain information that is proprietary, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Persons receiving this communication in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or by return e-mail and delete this message from his or her computer.

For Translation: http://www.fenwalinc.com/Pages/EmailDisclaimer.aspx