[FASTCGI] help needed...

Majed Al-Dolaimi majed.aldolaimi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 18:54:00 EDT 2011

Thanks tom and david. Sorry for the delayed reply, i was travelling.
I have fastcgi working now through printf and scanf. I know they are old
school, but it is ok untill i use sockets directly.
I will try to write Qt socket classes to wrap fastcgi sockets, but it's far
from simple. Qt reads environment variables for me in a simple way. This is
promising.
Since i have decided to program web apps from now on, i think i coverted to
fastcgi. Thanks to Tom.
Regards.
Dolaimi.