[FASTCGI] how to comunicate with apache mod_fcgi ??

i23as67b9-one at yahoo.it i23as67b9-one at yahoo.it
Fri Feb 11 18:16:15 EST 2011

thank very much Rob for your reply.
First of all:
I want to learn how to do it because i don't know from where i must start to comunicate with apache2 using fastcgi protocol. If there is any documentation please tell me it.

Second what i did.
I install WAMP server in local and added mod_fcgi to my server, in phpinfo I find that the module it's installed and either the server responce have the word
Apache mod_fcgi.

I make a simple client with C that send a simple fastcgi_header and fastcgi_body, but the server at port 80 don't reply. I am sure i make something wrong.

I know i have a lot of confusion, but i want to learn and understand
Thanks in advance for reply
bye