[FASTCGI] Long delay *after* PHP processing

Tom Bowden charles_thomas at mac.com
Mon Feb 7 13:44:17 EST 2011

Just off the cuff thoughts on this -- it could be that the webhost
doesn't want to allocate that much scheduled time to one process that
is not actively processing on a task.

Two seconds is a long time in computer-world... and granted its the
same as an alarm and wake-up to process at some future date ... not
dedicated time to your process... but if I were a webhost as large as
bluehost i wouldn't want to provide that much 'in-the-future'
resources to any process.

But.. i dunno.. could be just me.

Tom