[FASTCGI] Help Building a C application with FastCGI (and lighttpd)

Jay Sprenkle jsprenkle at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 13:41:55 EST 2010

If you get this error
"I get : lfcgi: No such file or directory"
That means it can't find the fcgi library.
Which explains the missing references error.

Search for the file libfcgi.* and try putting the full path on the library
directory specification.

You might look at the gcc man page and see the difference between providing
the path to the library and the library name on the command line.

--
Cause united breaks guitars
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YGc4zOqozo