[FASTCGI] FastCGI support for the Falcon Programming Language

Giancarlo Niccolai gc at falconpl.org
Wed Mar 3 17:35:53 EST 2010

Hello,

I'd like to notify to the kind developers and users of FastCGI that the Falcon
Programming Language is currently implementing FastCGI as a part of the WOPI
(Web Oriented Programming Interface) project.

WOPI is a web-oriented common architecture that allows web-based script
applications to run just the same under different web service providers.
Currently we support:

- Apache2 direct integration
- Standard CGI (standalone application and script module)
- FastCGI
- Dedicated mini web server

Release is imminent; we're cross-building and refining docs (the ones you can
find are based on the Apache2 module, whose interface for scripts has ben
maintained mostly unhaletered in the WOPI project).

If you may kindly cross-link us back, we'd be delighted:

http://www.falconpl.org/index.ftd?page_id=prjs&prj_id=wopi&sid=main

Best regards,
Giancarlo Niccolai
The Falcon Programming Language.