[FASTCGI] License Issue: Request to change License

Preston L. Bannister preston at bannister.us
Fri Jun 18 12:08:39 EDT 2010

As to who (if anyone) holds the copyright, that would seem an open question.

As to reaching Bill Snapper ... there is this thing called Google, which
yields:
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bill-snapper/0/28/ab4
http://www.facebook.com/billsnapper

No public emails that I can see, but both sites have in-site messaging.