[FASTCGI] License Issue: Request to change License

roger at bufferoverflow.ch roger at bufferoverflow.ch
Fri Jun 18 09:24:04 EDT 2010

Hi Olexiy

Ok, you think the following sentence from LICENSE.TERMS file will
override the License Terms written in the other files.

"The following terms apply to all files associated with the Software
and Documentation unless explicitly disclaimed in individual files."

That sound feasible, I will check that with a Lawyer to verify.

by the way, Bill Snapper is not reachable:
(reason: 554 5.7.1 <snapper at openmarket.com>: Recipient address
rejected: Access denied)

Thanks

Roger