[FASTCGI] Problem getting FCGI process to run in FCGI mode on

sauda.furkhana at wipro.com sauda.furkhana at wipro.com
Wed Sep 2 23:28:22 EDT 2009

Hi Paul,

I'm a novice to FastCGI as compared to your experience:-). Even I had
problems while using mod_fascgi_2.4.6.dll on Apache 2.2.13.

Please try using the dll mentioned in
http://www.fastcgi.com/archives/fastcgi-developers/2009-September/000337
.html.

Though the problems faced by you and me are completely disjoint, but
still thought of sharing it with you!

www.wipro.com