[FASTCGI] Issue on Header field with more then 127 bytes

Ricardo Sal ricsal at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 08:09:58 EDT 2009

Hello to you all,

I was able to implement fast cgi from some communication sniffs that I was
able to get.
During my tests (with Firefox and Chrome) all was working fine until i
tested with IE (I get connection reset by php-cgi).

I was able to trace the problem to the Accept: field that is bigger then 127
bytes.
If I change the field to be smaller i am able to make IE work just fine.

The length encode is been well implemented for what i can tell and have
tested (in attach you can see, with a Hex app, that all is well encoded),
unless there is an exception for this particular field or something.

I have tested with both PHP 5.2.9 and 5.2 RC2.

Did any of you ever had this problem, if so how did you solve it?

Thanks in advance,
Ricardo