[FASTCGI] Binary Data

Saikat Kanjilal sxk1969 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 10 17:16:01 EDT 2009

Hi Jay:
Thanks for the response, I use the browser only as an example, my client could be any application and not necessarily a browser,what i am really wondering about is how to return this binary font/glyph data that my fastcgi application generates back to the caller (caller can be a flex/air/php/perl application or anything else), meaning:

1) How can I set the mime type correctly in my fastcgi application so that any of the clients mentioned above  can receive and embed this binary font/glyph data into their documents.
2) Are there limitations in fastcgi where I could only send back chunks of the data at a time (if its a large font/glyph)?

Bear with me I am venturing into uncharted territory here.
Thanks in advance