[FASTCGI] Missing env variable using cgi-fcgi standalone

Simon simon at optinet.com
Mon Jan 12 19:28:46 EST 2009

Is your script behind a wrapper? If so, make sure the wrapper isn't filtering the
ENV out. Apache's default suexec does this, although REMOTE_USER
should not be filtered by default.

Also check your log to make sure when you are accessing the script the
user is logged, otherwise your authentication is misconfigured.

-Simon