[FASTCGI] can FCGI_STDIN content length be increased when receivingthe STDIN data?

Martin Chapman chapmanm at pixia.com
Fri Dec 11 22:43:22 EST 2009

It might be a limit of Apache server with their bucket brigade buffer sizes.
This define is in apr_buckets.h and I know that mod_fastcgid uses a bucket
brigade to stream IO.  Maybe there is an Apache config setting in httpd.conf
to increase the limit.

/** default bucket buffer size - 8KB minus room for memory allocator headers
*/

#define APR_BUCKET_BUFF_SIZE 8000

Martin

  _____