[FASTCGI] Cookie processing in Fast CGI

Martin Chapman chapmanm at pixia.com
Wed Dec 9 15:47:15 EST 2009

Tom,

I have some old routines that parse cookies if you need a starting point.
They are written using C++ and COM but the code would be easy to translate
to ANSI C/C++ if you want the routines.  You might be able to find something
better on the web but if you can't let me know and I'll send them to you.

Martin