[FASTCGI] FILENO IO:: interface patch to the FCGI CPAN module. (Was: Re: The FCGI module)

Tomas Doran t0m at state51.co.uk
Wed Dec 2 14:42:56 EST 2009

On 29 Nov 2009, at 20:38, Sven Verdoolaege wrote:

> On Sun, Nov 29, 2009 at 04:50:49PM +0000, Tomas Doran wrote:
>> Sven Verdoolaege wrote:
>>> Also, would you like me to collect your patches or do you
>>> plan on taking over eventually?
>
> Let's just stick to you sending me patches for now (CC'd to the list).
> I'll release a new version of FCGI before the end of the year.

Please find attached a patch to add a FILENO method to FCGI.pm, as
discussed.

If you would prefer to view a diff in your browser, please see:
http://goatse.co.uk/~bobtfish/Gitalist/script/gitalist.fcgi/commitdiff?p=fcgi2.git;h=bc584fde07f64d87f33ec75b92bf342c3649c094

or if you'd like to pull from my repository:
http://goatse.co.uk/~bobtfish/fcgi2.git/

This fixes a longstanding issue (http://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=50972
), and removes the need for vendor patches applied by (at least)
debian and OpenBSD.

Cheers
t0m