[FASTCGI] Compilation error in "FastCGI using C"

sauda.furkhana at wipro.com sauda.furkhana at wipro.com
Thu Aug 27 06:04:59 EDT 2009

Hi,

Can someone help me out with this? I'm getting "error C2065:
'FCGI_Accept' : undeclared identifier" when I try to compile the code
below:

#include "fcgi_stdio.h"

#include "fcgiapp.h"

#include <stdlib.h>

#include "stdafx.h"

int main(int argc, char* argv[])

{

            while (FCGI_Accept() >= 0)

            {

                        printf("Hello World!\n");

            }

            return 0;

}

Details:

1) Build environment: MS VC++ 6.0

2) Downloaded the FastCGI SDK from http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal/node/5.
Unzipped the contents to "C:\Program Files\fcgi-2.4.0".

3) Downloaded libfcgi.dll from:
"http://download.corruptedfilerepair.com/post/2008/08/14/libfcgidll-Down
load-File-libfcgidll.aspx"

4) Downloaded "dll to lib" software from
"http://www.binary-soft.com/download.htm" -  converted libfcgi.dll
<http://www.binary-soft.com/download.htm>  to libfcgi.lib and placed at
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Lib"

5) IDE Settings:

Tools->Options->Directories->IncludeFiles has entry pointing to
C:\Program Files\fcgi-2.4.0\Include

Tools->Options->Directories->LibraryFiles has entry pointing to
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\Lib

Regards,

Sauda

www.wipro.com