[FASTCGI] mod_fcgi on HP-Ux

Matt fastcgi-developers at wilber.pointclark.net
Wed Aug 12 16:41:42 EDT 2009

Hello there,

I'm succesfully running FastCGI on a 64bit environment:
[root at stagingarea ~]# uname -s -r -v -m -p -i -o
Linux 2.6.18-128.1.16.el5 #1 SMP Tue Jun 30 06:07:26 EDT 2009 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
[root at stagingarea ~]# cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 6
model           : 26
model name      : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU           E5520  @ 2.27GHz
stepping        : 5
cpu MHz         : 2259.864
cache size      : 8192 KB
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 11
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush dts acpi mmx fxsr sse sse2 ss syscall nx rdtscp lm constant_tsc up ida nonstop_tsc pni cx16 popcnt lahf_lm
bogomips        : 4525.89
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
power management: [8]

[root at stagingarea ~]#

If you search the archives or subscribe to the newsgroup to access earlier postings(2/7/2009) there was a Japanese group who were running FastCGI on Windows 64bit and had contributed a patch as well.

Regards,
Matt