[FASTCGI] Threaded C fcgiapp implementation problems and questions

Jonathan Gray jgray at streamy.com
Wed Apr 22 21:41:33 EDT 2009

It's not really possible on my application.  The connections are
long-lived and do not reconnect in sync, so there is no instance in time
where no one is connected.  The transition from one web server to another
would be extraordinarily complex in my case.

There's obviously something wrong or misconfigured in my application,
fastcgi, lighttpd, system settings... or most likely the interaction of
these things.  I'd rather not just treat the symptom.

JG