[FASTCGI] PHP FastCGI mysql_pconnect

Simon simon at optinet.com
Fri Apr 3 08:16:50 EDT 2009

Thanks! I will test it again. I'm not using it, I'm just the admin. Just wanted to
double check because for some reason I remember testing it and it wouldn't
work before. I always tell users not to use it not to tie up MySQL connections,
but they still do and sometimes run into issues.  On the other hand, can you
tell me why you believe it's a bad idea to use pconnect to begin with?

-Simon