[FASTCGI] fastcgi site not working?

Daniel Lo wilburlo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 13 22:33:47 EDT 2008

I have the same problem too, but I tried IE 7.

You can use this URL, which is where the page would redirect too...

Here is the page content...

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"
<!--$Id: index.html,v 1.56 2007/08/24 10:22:42 skimo Exp $ -->
        <META HTTP-EQUIV="refresh" CONTENT="0;http://www.fastcgi.com/drupal" />
            FastCGI Home is now in Drupal