[FASTCGI] GetOverlappedResult() failed error.

Ashish Melanta ashish at egovernments.org
Wed Sep 10 06:02:58 EDT 2008

I just upgraded from PHP 5.0 to 5.2 and am seeing the following random
error in the Apache logs when I try to run a Drupal Newsletter module:

[Tue Sep 09 08:53:51 2008] [error] [client] (OS 233)No
process is on the other end of the pipe.  : FastCGI: comm with server
aborted: GetOverlappedResult() failed
[Tue Sep 09 08:53:51 2008] [error] [client] FastCGI:
incomplete headers (0 bytes) received from server "C:/Program

I use the Apache/PHP/FastCGI combo which comes packaged within AutoDesk
Mapguide Enterprise 2008 application.

Note that this error is reproducible in a random manner. Has anyone else
come across this error ? Appreciate if somebody could help us out here.