[FASTCGI] Multiple URLs pointing to the same script

Eddie eddie at mailforce.net
Tue Sep 9 11:23:46 EDT 2008

Is it possible to have apaches mod_fastcgi make multiple URLs point to
the same application? Obviously I could just use symbolic links but that
would create multiple instances. Ideally I would want a list of URLs
that are all sent to the same fastcgi server instance and the passed
URLs are sent as script names or something. Better yet, a particular
directory is bound to the script and any files or subdirectories
searched are passed directly to the script regardless of whether or not
they exist.
--
        Eddie