[FASTCGI] Status of fastcgi?

Hanno Böck hanno at hboeck.de
Thu Dec 4 08:01:32 EST 2008

Hi,

I wanted to ask if there are any fastcgi-developers at the moment?

Bug reports and patches appear on this list, but it seems nobody is taking
care of them. As the mailing list even does not have a public archive, it's
unlikely anyone will find the patches here-.
The last thing that happened was a new webpage for fastcgi, but no code
changes happened since then.

Can anyone feeling responsible comment on that? If there's no development of
fastcgi at the moment, we should at least consider:
- let the mailinglist have a public arhive (I think this should be doable by
just subscribing some adress to this list that is only for creating the
archive)
- publish patches posted here somewhere with comments from people using them.

But sure, it'd be preferrable if someone from the fastcgi-team could pop up
and comment on further development.

--
Hanno Böck		Blog:		http://www.hboeck.de/
GPG: 3DBD3B20		Jabber/Mail:	hanno at hboeck.de